Red Wing Shoe Stores are the premier destination for modern craftsmen seeking premium work footwear and personal service rarely experienced at retail today. They were developed in the 1950s to provide workers with a broad selection of high quality, purpose-built work boots and personal fitting by qualified shoe experts.
Owning a Red Wing Shoe Store represents a unique investment opportunity. Stores enjoy strong year-round business, healthy margins, low expenses, great brands and significant ROI potential. They represent a clean working environment, require only a limited number of employees, enjoy reasonable retail hours and are supported by the full array of experts at
Red Wing Shoe Company. Read frequently asked questions about owning a Red Wing Shoe Store dealership.
Watch testimonials from four of our Red Wing Shoe Store dealership owners.
Advantages of Owning a Red Wing Shoe Store:
- You’ll enjoy the support of a 110+ year old company with nearly 70 years of retail experience
- Red Wing Shoe Stores are dealerships, NOT franchises, so there are no monthly royalties, franchise fees or marketing contributions
- With financial assistance, low initial investment consisting primarily of inventory and store build-out expenses
- Strong, Well-Known Brands:
- Red Wing - the premier, world-renowned brand of purpose-built work footwear
- WORX - the brand for price-sensitive workers and industrial accounts customers
- Irish Setter Hunt - rugged hunting boots for the outdoorsman
- Irish Setter Work - job-ready work boots by Red Wing Shoes
- Vasque - performance outdoor footwear
Red Wing Shoe Company’s history of growth and success, private ownership and comprehensive training, marketing and retail support make owning a Red Wing Shoe Store a smart business decision. Read frequently asked questions about owning a Red Wing Shoe Store dealership.